Wednesday 20 June 2012

Bahamut

3D Cube Design

This blog is post by me to present a 3D cube assignment work.
My 3D cube design is the dragon, Bahamut which is appear from the Final Fantasy game. I do it with longer working hour.

This picture shows that the structure of the dragon, it is release a mega fire ball on landscape board. 
The concept of my project is created a decorating model because it is very powerful and it can play with or add a little function. The picture above is my finish project model.

This is the left side view of the bahamut dragon. 

Besides that, the head of bahamut dragon can be adjust to against to the mega fire ball, so its look like shoot the mega fire ball.

This picture shows that the mega fire ball also can be adjust to balance against the bahamut dragon look like shoot fire ball.

This is the right side view of the bahamut dragon. 

This is at the top down view of the bahamut dragon.

This is the back top down view of the bahamut dragon.

That's all for my blog entry. THANK YOU!!

0 Comments:

Arts & Design Blog | Copyright © 2011 | Powered by Blogger, Blog Designed By Yogen Basnet